Sunday, February 12, 2012

Learning From An Organic Plant Culture Correspondence Course

I've always wanted to learn how to grow organic plants in my home. These plants can make any backyard exterior look fascinating and lively. Hiring a gardener may cost me hundreds of dollars just to fulfill my whim. I decided to take an Organic Plant Culture correspondence course so I will be more knowledgeable about these plants and how to manage them.

With the Organic Plant Culture course I took with Lifestyle Learning Direct, I was able to understand the correlation between the plants and the type of soil that they can strive on. It's not as simple as just choosing a piece of plant and placing it on the ground. You have to know the right fertilizer to use to make it grow. The variety of the plant should also be compatible with the type of soil you have in your backyard. How to maintain plant growth is also one of my important lessons. After successfully completing the course, not only did I have a wonderful garden to boast off but I was far wiser about Organic Plants than ever before.

I could use my knew knowledge to work as an expert Organic Plant Gardener and cater to working in the gardens of the rich and famous. I heard there was also an opening in Government agencies that handle the maintenance of the gardens in the state parks. Plush hotels and outdoor restaurants would hire these types of Gardeners on a contractual basis and I know it can bring in a lot of cash.

I'm just truly thankful that I took this correspondence course. It has opened a lot of job opportunities for me that is so diverse from my current work as an office clerk. My present job can get so boring and routinely that tinkering with my garden could bring me the relaxation that I need. I am seriously thinking of shifting careers and becoming a gardener instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment