Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Pleasures That A Home Garden Expert Could Bring

I am very much amazed with a well manicured garden. Not only does it look very pleasing to the eyes, but it also gives you a sense of peace and relaxation. A well planned garden completes the exterior of any home. There are some homes that I have been to that has indoor gardens that are equally impressive. I always wondered how these plants can look so lush and green even while they are indoors and receive so little sunlight.

I guess only a Home Garden Expert can achieve this kind of accomplishment. When I was younger, my mom would hire an expert gardener and tell him how she would want our outdoor space to look like. He would suggest some flowering plants and ornamental trees to spruce up our garden. She would often send me on an errand to buy the seeds or to accompany the gardener when buying these plants.

During my free time I would observe how he works. There are some plants that he plants on the ground that start out as small bushes and then after a few months or so, produce such beautiful blooms that are breathtaking. He can make the grass grow evenly and look as if it was an elegant green carpet. He would come every week to trim the plants, cut out dry leaves and stems and advice my mom on the proper care of the plants while he is away.

I asked him one day if he ever went to college to learn how to become a Home Garden Expert. He told me he didn't have the money to go to a formal school so he took correspondence courses with Lifestyle Learning Direct. He said the course was really worth it. He earns quite a lot because he gained a lot of clients with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment